AppSheet Cost for G Suite Business Users

I’m coming here upon learning that App Maker is being replaced with AppSheets. AppSheets seems cool enough, but will it cost more?

How much will it cost G Suite Business users to deploy AppSheet apps to all users in a G Suite domain? I need the answer to be $0. Current AppSheets cost it $5-$10 per USER. Can it be confirmed that G Suite customers will not need to pay per user?

Any information regarding AppSheet cost for G Suite customers would be helpful.

Thanks!

4 12 4,046
12 REPLIES 12

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact sales@appsheet.com for help with this.

BenBl

I contacted Appsheet support. The answer is “no for now”.

I’m not entirely sure AppSheet was ready for both the buyout from Google and Google completely depreciating AppMaker. Google doesn’t really have to deal with the fallout, so to speak.

BenBl

I’ve also reached out to G Suite support. I’ll post an update when I hear back from them.

Hi Chadd and Benjamin,

Praveen Seshadri, who leads AppSheet, has seen your post and will be responding shortly.

@Chadd_Portwine , @BenBl, @Bahbus

For active App Maker G Suite customers, we are providing the AppSheet PRO plan at no extra cost for the lifetime of the G Suite membership. Also, because most AppMaker customers use Google Cloud SQL, we also provide this for free. We hope this will ease the transition from App Maker. The details are in the App Maker forum.

OK, I am not very clear about this. how does the pricing model work? If I have > 100 users, to migrate my app maker to app sheet, will I have the no cost for the complete usage for all my gsuite users?

We have around 6 devs, but right now > 100 gsuite accounts and most of those accounts potential users of the application.

what I do not really understand is if licences are per user who creates an APP, or per user who uses an APP?

best
Rai

Ahead of a follow-on question … no this does not apply to_all_ GSuite_ customers, existing AppSheet customers, etc. We are still just a few weeks in at Google, and so there is no change to pricing and packaging. These are topics of ongoing discussion.
Just because of the AppMaker deprecation announcement, we wanted to jump in immediately to help customers who had prior AppMaker investments and need to consider a transition to AppSheet.

Hey @praveen,

So are we expecting a free user access for the G Suite Business tier or not ?

Hi Yasin, as I had described earlier in this thread, the brief answer is no. AppSheet is not free for G Suite customers. For the specific customers who were actively pursuing AppMaker projects, Google has suggested AppSheet as a platform to transition to, since AppMaker has been deprecated. To make the transition easier for these customers, we have provided the AppSheet PRO plan as a replacement.

Thank you

I suggest contacting sales@appsheet.com
They are very helpful with questions like this.

Top Labels in this Space