AppSheet doesn't want our money.... I have s...

AppSheet doesn’t want our money…

I have sent 2 emails to support & Preveen and one to sales and haven’t received a response yet regarding annual payment. I use a corporate CC and have an open window until Friday, 5/4 for AppSheet payment.

If someone from AppSheet wants our money, would you please ensure my CC is charged before the end of business 5/4? Please? It would be great if someone could respond to any one of the emails I’ve sent but I’d settle for AppSheet just taking our money…

@praveen +AppSheet

0 5 362
5 REPLIES 5

I have assigend this to our sales.

Michael :]

I’m on the road this week, but rest assured, we will take your money!!

@praveen @Aleksi_Alkio Thank you both for responding.

When someone from support has a few minutes, I’d like to discuss the billing system. I added the number of licenses we have a few months ago. I requested approval for the charge but my CC was never charged. I suspect that with this annual renewal, we will be charged for the upcoming period but also for those licenses I added a few months ago. With AppSheet’s current billing system/process, I have no real way of know exactly how much we will be charged. This will be a bit of a hassle for me. My company requires an approval before the card is charged. It will be difficult because I have no way of knowing exactly how much to request an approval for…

We’re on it @Michael

@Santiago @praveen Hey guys, it’s almost noon here and this issue is only half solved. Ryan emailed that we were successfully charged. However, we were only charged for the licenses that were added half way through the previous cycle. I also need AppSheet to bill us for the annual subscription. I’d like to have this resolved by end of business today in order to avoid the ‘approval’ process required on my end for the charges. As I mentioned previously, my ‘window’ for charges closes today.

Top Labels in this Space