Appsheet incredibly slow

Hi all,

Accessing appsheet both the developer side and the app side is incredibly slow.
Is there a problem?

Thanks.

Oliver

Solved Solved
1 22 1,223
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We reverted to the build that was deployed late last week, so performance should be as it was then and has been all of this week until our deploy this evening.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

What is your data source, gooogle sheet, excel online?

Mine is Google Sheet

AppSheet appears to be running slow on all fronts.

This includes even just viewing the โ€˜My appsโ€™ screen on the browser and even trying to load blog posts and the forum.

lamontfr
Participant III

Same here. Started around 845 PM EST.

teambelair
Participant V

Same. Since 7:45 PM CT.

Yes,โ€ฆ seems the appsheet server is dead nowโ€ฆ

lamontfr
Participant III

These are the messages I got :

โ€œThe AppSheet servers seem to be busy today. Please try waiting a moment and refreshing the page.โ€

and

"Error: Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds."

Same here

I just got the error below trying to load the developer side.

Error: Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.

Swoopy
Participant V

Same here, some mentioned about reliability concerned.

Editor is down for me too.

Error: Server Error

In my environment, it takes a very long time to access the Editor and Sync the app.

I was trying to verify the Email failure situation, but it seems to be caused by something else and I will need some more time.

We are investigating. Will provide an update shortly

We have deployed and the system appears to back in service.

Hi , error disappers, but sync speed is still super slow as compared with the usual sync time on the same apps.
Do we need to do something , reboost app, by log out back log in or something to tackle with this problem or just fine by leaving app as it is, as a matter of time to see the improvement?

Yeah our sync is slow too

Thank you!

We reverted to the build that was deployed late last week, so performance should be as it was then and has been all of this week until our deploy this evening.

Sync is very slow and app is very slow to respond.

Same here, seeing erratic behavior in APPs used from the phone, increased response time after touching a button, layout taking too long to adjust after twisting the phone an not showing it properly as usual but only half screen, one APP stayed stuck and anything responded forcing me to close it and open it again.

In general, there is something strange going on, itโ€™s not working properly as usual.

Steve
Participant V

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space