AppSheet not recognizing column header of source data

I have a table with one row of data. For some reason AppSheet is not recognizing the column headers instead its picking up the one row data that I have a the column headers. I’ve tried deleting the table and adding it again but no luck. Has any one else encountered this before. I’ve never seen this behavior before. Usually Regenerating the table fixes any issues but not this time.



Thank you Steve, but I’ve tried everything no if its a bug or what

Make the header bold then regenerate.

1 Like

Thank you, Phil. That seem to the trick.

1 Like