Appsheet not updating SOS

Nicolรกs
Participant IV

In the editor preview view of the app, my virtual column is updating correctly, but when i go to full view or open the app as regular user, the data in the virtual column is not updating.

Solved Solved
0 6 449
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It could be possibly a bug, but it is possible because that you are turning on Delta sync for offline/sync settings.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I noticed no follow-up here so wanted to check-in. Are you still have issues? If so, could you illustrate the details of the issue you are having? Iโ€™m not clear where/how you are seeing problems.

Hi Thanks for your concern. Well, the issue is that my virtual column fรณrmulas are not updating, for example: one formula gives me the number of days remaining to reach certain date, now its stuck, and the same happens for other formulas in virtual columns. They only update if i use the web browser in incognito mode, or in the device if i reinstall the app, but it only updates for that one time, and the next changes are not reflected. On the other hand, in firefox i dont have this issue, it seems to be chrome and android only. I will delete all the web history and cookies once more and iโ€™ll give you the update. Meanwhile any suggestion is welcome.

I have had similar issues with the app not working properly in the browser but have never had a problem on a Android / iOS device. In the browser, it always seems to be an extension that is causing the problem. That is probably why it works for you in incognito. Are you seeing this issue on a mobile device or just on a computer using a browser?

I see this problem on android smartphone and tabler, and also on chrome in windows, the issue still remains, i guess i have to reach appsheet support.

It could be possibly a bug, but it is possible because that you are turning on Delta sync for offline/sync settings.

Nicolรกs
Participant IV

Thank you so much!!! I just changed the setting and now of course works fine.

Top Labels in this Space