Appsheet site unreachable [Resolved]

We are looking into issues with site unreachability. More Details to be shared soon.

As a mitigation we are rolling back release

Next Update: RCA

5 13 488
13 REPLIES 13

Thank you, we are waiting for your feedback

We are back up

great! @Harsh_Ch
let me test and feedback to you
Thank

A little slow, but it’s good.
Thanks

Working now on my end. Thanks team

Receiving generated emails from workflows are so so slow. 2 hours waiting time now compared to 10 seconds previously. Hope for a full revert to previous speed.

@Raihan_Khaf since how long have you seen the latencies creeping up. We are aware of 1 issue today and that should be resolved now.

Since about 12 hours ago, I guess. But was advised by a fellow community to switch the email settings in workflow from System Default to System Mandrill, and got it back up and working instantl!

@Raihan_Khaf yes that was our fallback to legacy email provider. Since then we have fixed the backlog and the email service is back to normal. You can revert to System Default.

My appsheet mobile app failed to load. Doesn’t even open, tried restarting the device multiple times.

@Surendra_Vasudevan check out the thread a out android crashes. Is this what happened to you.

Yes. I did the same and it’s working now. Thanks…

i had problem like this : 

This site can’t be reached

https://www.appsheet.com/template/openapp?docId=13fz3l5PSCutMqp4Qridh0Vh_GcimsmHumPFGVnHDiTc&docName... is unreachable.

wht happen abt my account?