AppSheetPros - Connecting AppSheet Developers and Clients

Hey everyone

I’m building a platform called AppSheetPros, which makes it easier for consultants and clients to connect in the AppSheet community.

I think the community could benefit from something rich in features and structure to make these connections happen. For example, a browsable list of consultants, ratings & reviews, rates, remote/not-remote filter, etc.

Does this sound interesting to you? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

0 6 378
6 REPLIES 6

Have you seen the appsheet partners page?

https://www.appsheet.com/Partners

In general I think fragmenting of communities is negative unless there is a compelling reason to do so.

There is also an official Partner Review app as well

Hey, thanks for the response!

I do think this is great, but - among other factors - I think the $500 requirement blocks a lot of client-consultant connections from happening.

Curious to hear your thoughts regarding that.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the response.

I am aware of the Partners program and I think it’s great, but I think it’s also important to note that not every client is seeking consulting which starts at $500.

I also agree that fragmenting communities can sometimes lead to negative outcomes, but it can also be healthy.

As AppSheet grows, I think many of its users won’t (for a variety of reasons) spend much time in - or even know about - the forum and the Partners program. There’s an AppSheet subreddit and there are AppSheet consultants spread across fiverr.com, upwork.com, etc., so I think fragmentation is inevitable. If anything, I think AppSheetPros could do the growing community more justice than large, generic players like Fiverr.

Hope I’m making sense! Out of interest, are you a consultant?

A consultant yes, but not in the application development space (I don’t sell Appsheet services).

Hello, this is great.

We develop in Appsheet and integrate with smart chatbots.

So we can integrate a solution that lets you engage with customers and attend them using Appsheet.

I hope this can be helpful

Top Labels in this Space