Appsheets is not creating a custom mobile app...

Appsheets is not creating a custom mobile app from Google Forms–it’s just continuously thinking (I’ve waited appx 1 hour for 3 attempts today). Are there issues with AppSheets today?

0 4 307
4 REPLIES 4

tony1

Hi @Cheryl_Hedges. Can you try one more time? I was noticing some delay in appsheet.com - The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps. earlier, but I was able to create an app from a Google Form just a second ago. The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps. appsheet.com

I removed it and tried again. How long should I be waiting? Going on 20 minutes and still running…

tony1

@Cheryl_Hedges It should take less than a minute. We have been experiencing some performance issues and refreshed some of our machines. Could you try one more time? You may have tried right as we were rebooting things.

tony1

@Cheryl_Hedges Also, please make sure that you’re creating a response sheet, like this: appsheet.com appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space