Sure, thank you.
I am east coast US.
I was working on the app late last night and again this morning.
there were a lot of seemingly little issues, I am not entirely sure how much are related simply to the debugging process as I am not an expert yet in appsheet formulas and behavior.
I have been seeing much longer than normal sync, save, and save + verify data times.
3 to 4 times as long as normal.
At least one-time last night I had to walk away from it for an hour because it just wouldn’t load the app.
This was around 10pm I think.
I also had to recreate a view a couple of times.
I was trying to and begin and end date fields to Quickedit
in a detail view.
The table only had 3 columns, a key field I put in, begin date, end date.
The view would not let me add the begin date.
I checked it multiple times to make sure it wasn’t the index field.
I deleted and recreated the view + removed and re-added the table and it did not help.
this morning when I went back to it, same problem, but when I removed and re-added it this time it worked.
The current issue is with a dashboard.
When I change the begin and end dates on my new view, the table next to it in the dashboard that uses those fields in a select formula takes about 5-10 minutes to update itself.
The dashboard is set to interactive.
At first, I thought it wasn’t doing anything, but I left it up on the screen, it eventually changed.