As a co-author, how do I access templates that are shared with me from the app creator Google account?

I could have sworn I was able to access the “Shared With Me” folder a few days ago but today it’s not showing up.

So…I have created Workflow templates and on Google Drive have moved them into a folder within the App Creators Google Account. I now want to attach those templates to the workflows within this app I am a co-author on.

When I attempt to attach an existing template to the workflow, I do not see the “Shared With Me” folder to be able to navigate to the location of the templates. Is there some way I can get at these shared folders?

If not, what do I need to do to get these templates saved on he App Creators account into the workflows?

Solved Solved
0 3 212
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well, I figured it out. It turns out that within Google, a shortcut to the shared folder can be created and placed within My Drive. This allows access to that shared location from the AppSheet Google file navigation pane.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Well, I figured it out. It turns out that within Google, a shortcut to the shared folder can be created and placed within My Drive. This allows access to that shared location from the AppSheet Google file navigation pane.

Hmm, that’s interesting. I think that’s what I was missing on another project a long time ago. I always just use the search bar instead of clicking through folders, I highly recommend that.

The problem I encountered was that files of same name were listed and I couldn’t tell which was where!

Top Labels in this Space