Assigned specific Columns of Category in Calendar View

Henjoe

Hi I have multiple columns on my Table.
However on my Calendar view, only the [Status] is selectable.
Why is it I cannot see my other columns?
I want my columns to be the [Planters / Company], but it is not in the list of selection.

3X_0_f_0fbb39d8baf1a783daf7d22a7df65dcb5b18c466.png

Hoping for your guidance.

Regards,
Henjoe

Solved Solved
0 2 336
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Henjoe ,

Is the [Status] column Enum or Enumlist or Reference type and [Planters / Company] is of โ€œTextโ€ or โ€œNameโ€ type? I believe the calendar view allows the Category to be either of these columns type - Enum/Enumlist/Reference because such columns may have a few distinct predefined values. I believe having Enum/enumlist columns as options is logical as well for a โ€œCategoryโ€ setting. .

In general , I believe โ€œTextโ€ , โ€œNameโ€ may have any value and may not be good fit for โ€œCategoriesโ€

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Henjoe ,

Is the [Status] column Enum or Enumlist or Reference type and [Planters / Company] is of โ€œTextโ€ or โ€œNameโ€ type? I believe the calendar view allows the Category to be either of these columns type - Enum/Enumlist/Reference because such columns may have a few distinct predefined values. I believe having Enum/enumlist columns as options is logical as well for a โ€œCategoryโ€ setting. .

In general , I believe โ€œTextโ€ , โ€œNameโ€ may have any value and may not be good fit for โ€œCategoriesโ€

Thanks for this!
Yeah. Didnโ€™t know about that, I changed the [Planters / Company] type to type Enumlist.
Itโ€™s now working!

Regards,
Henjoe

Top Labels in this Space