Assistant View - questions

I personnelly never used "Assistant View’ for the apps deployed to the users, as it is not performing as we expected. For instance, even after we filled in the randam searching key words, the view is not reacting at all. Nothing is pulled out as a result, or we are not sure if the app is running our query to get the result as it seems to be freezed.

But it is strange, we test Assitant view and search on it with “super simple and small app”, it works, but sometimes, i.e. if we are lucky?

Wondering if any app creator here in this commuinty if using this function frequently on the apps?

In tersms of assitant view, it looks like there was a change in UI settings, we are not able to change and select the location as well as we are able to pick up Assitant view for dashboard as well. However, as far as Assistant View does not perform the duty as expected, ie. natural language search with less frastration and with higher speed with accuracy, unfortunately, I would say this feature is not durable for the use in the practical place to push to the app users…

Out of my humble opinion.

1 0 134
  • UX
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space