Automatic action after taking photo

Hi community,

Im wondering if there is possibility to record date and time after I take photo.

I have inspection app where some users are recording errors and another users should take a photo of correction of these errors to the same row in diferent time. Is there a possibility to do record of time to the same row of taking a photo or drawing ? Some automatic action or something?

Thx for answer

Solved Solved
0 7 403
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes you can use column type as โ€œChangeTimestampโ€ for that purpose.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Yes you can use column type as โ€œChangeTimestampโ€ for that purpose.

Thx for quick response, it helps

Is there also posibility to fill into the row usermail, who did the correction?

@Lukas_Novak1
You can use USEREMAIL() expression in the initial value for that purpose

Ofcourse, I can use usermail() while iโ€™m adding new row. But in my case: I have inspection app where some users are recording errors ( addind new rows) and another users should take a photo of correction of these errors to the same row in diferent time. And I need to record information about users o are taking photos of correction. The changeTimestamp type is solution for recording time. Is there also solution for record Usermail() of user who take a photo of correction?
Thx for answer

@Lukas_Novak1
You can add a column to your table and use below expression to record that useremail adding the photo:

IFS(
AND(IN([Key],Tablename[Key]),ISNOTBLANK([PhotoColumn])),USEREMAIL()
)

I tried this, but it was not working for me, It was working when I allow rereshing on every edit, but it was not suitable for me. Finally, I solved this by change data workflow.

Top Labels in this Space