Automation / bots only online?

Hi everybody how are you? I hope that everybody are very well!
I need help with the following. In my app I develop a bot that runs the moment a record is inserted or modified in a table, it checks for a certain condition, and then it starts executing different processes. It works perfect.
Uploading: Captura.JPGโ€ฆ

But I have a serious problem, this application is used in remote places, in oil fields in the Argentine Patagonia, where there is no continuous connection to the internet. As the bot only runs when there is a data connection, at times when the bot is not running for this reason, users do not have the necessary information to be able to continue with their activities.

Please can you guide me to give a solution to this? what is the best solution to replace the bot? that is, I need to develop โ€œsomethingโ€ that can be executed at all times (with and without connection) and that has the same behavior as the bot.

Thank you very much for your help!

0 7 104
7 REPLIES 7

Run all your Actions on Form Save.

Images arenโ€™t uploading for some reason, but itโ€™s in the โ€œBehaviorโ€ section of a form View.

ok, I will do this modification. Thanks a lot!

Hello @Marc_Dillon I have a question with the following. The group of actions to be executed must only be executed if it is a modification, for this, a certain condition is validated taking into account the data of the modified record.

Add to each of the actions that the bot executes, this validation and then I invoke each action in the form, just as you suggest, but I canโ€™t get each action to execute.

but they have not been executed โ€ฆ okay I did it?

Thank you very much for your patience!

Show the full expression.

ok, is thisโ€ฆ

[REASIGNADO] is a virtual column, [Estado] and [Desinstalar] , are set from the modification made

So are these columns being changed by any of the Actions in the group, in such a way that would make this expression return false for the later Actions?

Maybe just use the expression in the โ€œGroupedโ€ Action, but remove it from all the sub-Actions?

Also, you can remove on of the AND() from your expression, to simplify it.

AND( term1, term 2, term 3)

instead of

AND( AND( term1, term2 ) , term3 )

This colum are modified based on the determination made by the user in the formโ€ฆ

that is, the modifications are not made from the form โ€ฆ

are made from the detail.

the actions that are executed should not be here ??

How should I do this?

ok, I will take the modification in the expression

Top Labels in this Space