For anyone following this, I have arrived to a point where it seems this is a visual issue specifically as it pertains to the event under the bot setting. I have done further extensive testing on an application that was solely created to test this behavior.
What I have found is that when editing the event schedule under the BOT configuration, this schedule will reflect the same under either of the two bots even though the event configuration under the ‘EVENTS’ section reflect two different events with different schedules.
I have tested that the events linked to the bots execute correctly by moving the test application to deployment and continually resetting the event schedules to give me almost immediate results in the actual execution of the bots. I found that although the bot event schedule reflect the same schedule, the bots do get executed based on the ‘real’ schedule that is reflected within the event under the ‘Events’ section.
Based on this I have concluded that there must be a visual issue under bot-event-schedule specifically, however I have been unable to remedy this. I have attempted to see differences across different computers as well as browsers, however the ‘visual bug’ remains. So still not quiet sure what the issue is or how to resolve it, either way it is somewhat bothersome as this should not be the intended behavior within the editor.