Automation Help Artilcles Headings : Use prefix "Automation" instead of "Key Concepts"

This is a small but possibly useful and relevant suggestion.

There are some useful articles on the automation topics under help articles. However, these are starting with the prefix “Key Concepts” . Could these be instead grouped with a prefix “Automation” ? I believe that will help readers to search them in an easier manner.

Also for some reason, the article " Key concept: steps" appears as many as 6 times in the search.

4 9 375
9 REPLIES 9

I noticed that also when search for Key Info. It really needs changing. A lot of folks will be searching for the docs on Keys .

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Agreed! The use of the term “key” here is confusing given the significance of key columns and values.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Can you folks please take a look and let us know if this resolves it. Keep the feedback coming.

My observation is also exactly like @Lynn. There is no difference observed in previous search behavior.

@prithpal
Hi I just did a search from my app and and I am still getting key concepts.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

This is what I see this morning. Maybe took some time for it to re-index the keyword search. Can you folks try it now and see if the same issue persists?

Looks good to me. Thanks!

Yes @prithpal , all looks good now. Thank you very much.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Awesome, let us know if there are any other issues FYI @Liz_Lynch

Top Labels in this Space