Bad request for PDF files

Hello,
All the links I’ve created to call files within a workflow template are not working. They’re showing “Bad Request”, nothing but that message.
Any ideas? The PDF generated from the workflow opens, but the links to other files called inside the pdf are broken.
Looks like it’s cropping the URL address, making the link incomplete.
Here is one file example

Solved Solved
1 15 2,500
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please check the option from Security > Options > “Require Image and File URL Signing”. If it’s ON, please try to turn it as OFF and see if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

This is how the link on the generated PDF presents:

https://www.appsheet.com/get/?i=YXBwTmFtZT1DZXJ0aWZpY2FQUEEtMTg5NjE2JnRhYmxlTmFtZT1SZXZpcyVDMyVCNWVz...

And this is how it should be:

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Probably best to contact support@appsheet.com directly for this.

OK! I will do that!

Thanks!

Hi I do have the same issue.

Weird think. That was good. It just stop working. And the PDF it is generate correctly. It is in the folder drive.

Please check the option from Security > Options > “Require Image and File URL Signing”. If it’s ON, please try to turn it as OFF and see if it solves your problem.

This solves the issue.

Thanks.

Did you add this button recently right ?

i checked but its already in off only

Yes, about week ago.

Hi I tried to turn on/off the Security > Options > “Require Image and File URL Signing”, but still the same, I cannot open the PDF in the app. But in google drive, I can able to open it. What else I needed to do?

@Aleksi 

Others reported this type of issue yesterday, and it was apparently fixed. Try closing and re-opening your app, reseting your browser cache, etc.

If you're still experiencing problems, consider posting your question as a new conversation rather than as a response to this old conversation that already has a solution marked. That's probably more likely to be seen by someone who can offer advice.

Clearing the default browser's cache probably helps.

@Aleksi I cleared the default browser's cache but still came "Bad request"

This is my expression below:

CONCATENATE("/drive/my-drive/appsheet/data/TechSupport-5694063/drive/my-drive/appsheet/","QUOTATION FOR SPARE PARTS OF",".pdf")

If open the file from Google drive it will open. But If I will open it from the app, I will get a "Bad Request" in this site: https://www.appsheet.com/template/gettablefileurl?appName=TechSupport-5694063&tableName=Customer Inf...

jkevz07_0-1666260329462.png

This sounds something different. In which folder the saved PDF is in your Drive? And.. in which folder your data source (spreadsheet) is?

He @Aleksi, he already opened a topic about it and the problem is it's file path.

I am Getting a Bad request from gettablefileurl - Google Cloud Community

🙂

Top Labels in this Space