Barcode scanner not working

why barcode scanner not working. before its work very perfect now its not reading properly

Solved Solved
1 11 2,203
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Hi @Hisham,
Would you mind posting a picture of the barcode you are trying to scan? Also, are you using an Android or iOS device?

i am using android and before appsheet scanner support get from scandit now its showing only like camera. this scanning feature i add in my application and its work before very good. now i cant able to scan small barcodes,.

@Hisham

how can i open a ticket for this

MUNBYN IZP053 point of sale system is a state-of-the-art POS android scanner that delivers exceptional performance and reliability. With its advanced features and flexible configuration options, this system is designed to meet the needs of businesses in a wide range of industries, from retail and hospitality to healthcare and more.

Hello,

Iโ€™m experiencing the same problem, on my android, the barcode scan simply only opens the camera lens. Iโ€™ve made no changes to the application and reviewed all settings. The application works fine on iOS. I read that a ticket was open for this, has there been a potential resolution for this? Iโ€™ve tried several different androids, samsung and OnePlus 6, no luck.

Thank you,

Done, thank you.

How did you fix this?

Top Labels in this Space