BCC, CC and Reply to not working?

Dean_Barrett
Participant II

I’ve got everthing working in my workflow ok - but whatever i do currently i cannot get copies of the email sent, nor does the reply to address change.

As below everything else is working fine - i’ve tried the addresses like shown with “” around them and as an expression, but no joy - i know i’m missing something obvious but cannot find it currently…

Any help appreciated

Solved Solved
0 8 408
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dean_Barrett
Participant II

Thanks for your Aleksi - it was my own fault !!

Misconfigured group settings in gsuite admin wasnt allowing external emails into a group email address…

Apologies for wasting your time

Dean

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Dean_Barrett,

Is your app deployed?

Hi Dean, does this send any email? Is your app deployed?

Additional question, did you TEST workflow? Is it ended with success without error alert window?

Dean_Barrett
Participant II

Apologies - yes app is deployed so i’m happy that workflow actions correctly - it picks up the email address from the table and sends complete with attachment.

I’m seeing this in test - i’ve only been using appsheet since yesterday so not totally understanding the test results yet

3X_1_9_194cfbb10c0f34c37abf59dad4d63b6c482d2201.png

Dean_Barrett
Participant II

And error area of test

3X_f_4_f479ad4497a8c3efee00b35a2b2886a646ec31a7.png

Please check the result from the Audit history. You can find it from Manage > Monitor > Audit history. Clicks “Launch Log Analyzer”. Then find that log with that Workflow name and check details. You probably see the reason from there.

Dean_Barrett
Participant II

Thanks for your Aleksi - it was my own fault !!

Misconfigured group settings in gsuite admin wasnt allowing external emails into a group email address…

Apologies for wasting your time

Dean

No worries… it happens😀

Top Labels in this Space