Behavior Confirmation, how to remove NO as an option

I have a behavior configuration that is using Confirmation to alert a user of a condition. There is an example of the exact thing I am trying to accomplish at

https://www.appsheet.com/templates/How-to-use-an-Event-action-as-a-popup-message?appGuidString=5494b...

In the example the only option is to โ€˜Closeโ€™, on mine there is a โ€˜Noโ€™ and a โ€˜Closeโ€™ How do I get rid of the โ€˜Noโ€™ option?

Solved Solved
0 4 275
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You canโ€™t. But you can make it invisible, by localizing โ€œNoโ€ to a blank string.

Note that this will take effect over every instance of โ€œNoโ€ in the entire app. You can use CONTEXT() if you need to limit it at all.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You canโ€™t. But you can make it invisible, by localizing โ€œNoโ€ to a blank string.

Note that this will take effect over every instance of โ€œNoโ€ in the entire app. You can use CONTEXT() if you need to limit it at all.

Thank you

Hi. Thanks for this solution but it doesnt work for me. I have tried hard coding the no with an empty string, but the confirmation still shows a no. Can you tell me where am i going wrong?

I did the exact same thing. went to localize and changed it to an empty string.

Rather than an empty string, try a string with only a single space.

No:

""

Yes:

" "
Top Labels in this Space