Best way to build a suite of apps that share

Best way to build a suite of apps that share data between each other but being there own apps to keep from making a very slow operating app?

0 2 303
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Jason, you can have multiple apps use the same data sources.

I would recommend using an app launcher to make it easy to find and launch the appropriate app from the suite. help.appsheet.com - Creating App Launchers, or Launching Apps and URLS from AppSheet Apps Creating App Launchers, or Launching Apps and URLS from AppSheet Apps help.appsheet.com

Not quite what I was looking for.

I am looking to have multiple apps that can share data between each other without being such a huge workbook and one single app that has tons and tons of columns to get everything to communicate and be related to each other.

I am a contractor and flip houses. I would like to have a main app that has the house information and costs, etc, and also have other apps that does calculations on how much drywall, flooring. siding, roofing etc is needed and put that info back in the main app.

I also have a shopping list app that had a ton of columns, slices, and expressions, and would like to link that back to the house in the main app

Top Labels in this Space