Best way to set up an app users to pay per use

I am very interested to use Appsheet to offer customers a pay-per-use capability. That is, users only pay when they collect a new row of data to a table through the app. I imagine that users will have a account setup that they pay first for certain number of usage, and then top up the usage through their credit card or something similar regularly. I will then pay Appsheet according to the plan i subscribe to. Is there a infrastructure in Appsheet that allows me to do this? or i need to be a certain type of partner? common/best practices on how this can be done?

Solved Solved
0 3 487
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Our pricing model is meant for how many users are using the app, not how much they use it. Though you can charge your clients as you wish. This could be doable with a combination of an app and payment gateway. Unfortunately we donโ€™t have that kind of integration directly but itโ€™s doable for example with Webhooks/Scripting through Stripe etc. who has an API.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Our pricing model is meant for how many users are using the app, not how much they use it. Though you can charge your clients as you wish. This could be doable with a combination of an app and payment gateway. Unfortunately we donโ€™t have that kind of integration directly but itโ€™s doable for example with Webhooks/Scripting through Stripe etc. who has an API.

Thank you @Aleksi

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space