Big Bug in system detail card view!

Hi!
I´m having trouble with card view in system view inline.
I can´t edit the card, and I can´t go back to change the view…
Check the picture, it happens every time that I open the system view to edit it the page becomes blank.
It happends in Chrome and Safari. No matter how many time I refresh the page it happens the same.

1 14 659
14 REPLIES 14

I’m having the same issue

…I have literally never seen anything like it. Try clearing the browser cache. If that doesn’t help, send an email to support@appsheet.com.

I did all ready and nothing happends

It happens to me as well, it is obviously a bug. I emailed to Appsheet and will see their response.

I go back to a previous version of the App so I can continue working

That proof there is a bug! haha.
Waiting for Appsheet support, Morgan to pick up and will share if any news.

YGY
Participant IV

Same here, tried with three different browsers and tried after emptying cache… not change.

Please fix soon!

yes, deleting cache etc wont help to solve the issue, so obviously a bug behind. So far no update from my site, I m afraid it will be tomorrow Seattle time job.

SAME for me !

TDhers
Participant V

Thank you all for reporting this. We are aware and are investigating it urgently. @morgan will keep you updated.

Thierry

Harry2
Participant V

We have identified a bug that breaks card views in the app editor, and we are currently working to fix this as quickly as we can. We are very sorry for the disruption, and we will update you once the fix is released.

morgan
Participant V

Thanks everyone. Yes we’ve found the issue and should have a fix as soon as possible.

Harry2
Participant V

Hi all, the fix for this problem has been released. You might need to hard-refresh your browser (shift+F5) in order for it to take effect. If the problem persists, please let us know right away. Again, we’re very sorry that this happened.

Rifad
Participant V

I think there is another bug in the card view used as inline view in detail view. I hope it’s a bug. When you refresh the app it becomes normal

Top Labels in this Space