Bisakah appsheet menggunakan penyimpanan online pribadi atau perusahan?

Asnawi

Bisakah appsheet menggunakan penyimpanan online pribadi atau perusahan?

0 8 497
8 REPLIES 8

In English language please. Thanks.

Boleh perincikan lagi

Seperti server data perusahaan2 besar

Pada tanggal Sen, 13 Jul 2020 17.11, Firdaus via AppSheet Creator Community <appsheet@discoursemail.com> menulis:

Seperti kata @Steve selagi mana datanya boleh diakses melalui internet dan jenis storannya juga disokong oleh AppSheet sepatutnya anda boleh menggunakannya.

Let me clarify: AppSheet can use any supported, internet-accessible databases for data storage. I do not believe AppSheet can use just any file storage system. If you want to use your own file server with AppSheet, I donโ€™t believe that is possible.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

AppSheet can only use data stores that are accessible over the internet. So long as your personal or company online storage is accessible over the internetโ€“and is a supported storage typeโ€“AppSheet should be able to use it.

See also:

Asnawi

"Unable to fetch app definition. Error: app blocked. Please help me solution

@Asnawi
You payments have been failed, you have been notified with AppSheet but I believe you had missed them and as your subscription payment is due for a long time, you app is blocked for usage. If you login to your AppSheet account, you can see a yellow exclamation mark next to My Account tab. You need to correct your due payment and contact sales@appsheet.com.

Top Labels in this Space