I have a question that I am not sure can be solved. We have setup the app as a survey where there are a number of show_if conditions if you answer a question a certain way. eg.
- Is there a business in this property? Y/N
- What is the name of the business (show_if question 1 = Yes)
This is the correct logic however the following can occur:
- The first question is Yes
- Question about business name appears. The user fills in the business name
*3 HOWEVER, they figure they have made a mistake and and put the first question back to No.
4. The business name question disappears as it should, however the name they filled in will still be saved in the table.
Needless to say there is a risk with regards to data quality. Is there any structural way to handle this or do I need to create an action for each show_if in my survey
Thanks in advance.