Blank Searches Hi All, I use the system se...

Blank Searches

Hi All,

I use the system search in my app multiple times a day. As of yesterday, when I try to search something the search comes up blank. Iโ€™ll search something that is showing in the list and the search just goes blank as soon as I type the first number or letter (depending on what Iโ€™m searching). Is that a bug or should I be looking somewhere specific?

Thanks for any help!

0 5 364
5 REPLIES 5

Make sure in the tableโ€™s column structure that column is marked as Searchable. You might have accidentally unchecked Searchable.

@RezaRaoofi Thanks! They all seem to be check off though. Iโ€™ll keep looking through them.

It looks like all is searchable. I can do searches in other views just not this one view

(which is the main one) anymore. Iโ€™ve done a comparison and it doesnโ€™t seem to be missing anything. Is there another place that could cause the searches to come up blank?

Hmm, there is really not much to it; if a column is marked as Searchable in tableโ€™s column structure, then you should be able to use the search bar on top, and as you type, it should look up and filter rows that any of their searchable columns contain that search criteria.

Can you just simply build a new Table view based on the same table that you have verified its Searchable columns, and test again?

@RezaRaoofi Iโ€™ll try that.

Top Labels in this Space