Bonjour, je travail actuellement sur une appl...

Bonjour, je travail actuellement sur une application qui permet de suivre la production et la mise en colis de produits. Avec mon collègue nous cherchons un moyen dans une page (de type Form) de pouvoir dans une même colonne qui se sert d’une table de référence pouvoir choisir plusieurs ref qui nous donnerais donc plusieurs ligne dans notre Gsheet. Est ce que quelqu’un aurait une solution ou un début de réponse? Merci!

Hello, I am currently working on an application that tracks the production and packaging of products. With my colleague we are looking for a way in a page (of type Form) to be able in the same column that uses a reference table to be able to choose several ref that would give us several lines in our Gsheet. Does anyone have a solution or an answer? Thank you!

0 4 333
4 REPLIES 4

I’m afraid you can choose only one ref. Multiselection is not possible with ref columns.

You can use enumlist, basetype REF. Save and verify, then open the column definition back up and

ensure that the base type qualifier text has the correct table shown, if not replace the table that was automatically selected with the table you need.

@Adam_Stone_AppSheet this is similar to what I was talking with you awhile back. The need for a user to build their open REFROWS so to speak…

Ok it’s seems possible but You need to try I’ll answer you after the test! Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space