I cannot seem to correct an error in a bot…
Here is what it is supposed to do :
- My app is some kind of an inventory manager app.
- A user may make a reservation for a product. These reservations are stored in a table named “Réserves” : it has a column named [Date_fin_de_reserve], for example 14 days after the reservation’s date, and another one [Statut_réserve], initially set to “En cours”
- I want the bot to modify the [Statut_réserve] data from “En cours” to “Echue” when [Date_fin_de_reserve] is inferior to TODAY(). This means that the reservation is no more valid.
- Here are the screenshots of the bot’s configuration.
- Here is the error message I get when I test the bot. It is difficult to understand because there is a value in the field ‘Date_fin_de_reserve’…
- Thanks in advance for your help !