Hi, I came cross a strange phenomena - might be a bug:
I have a sheet “Project” against which a daily scheduled event will trig an action to add a row in another table called “Progress Report”. Progress Report has many columns with values automatically calculated. If I do it manually, all the calculated results are correct. Then I build a bot that will do the same action on daily basis. When I test the bot, I found that a row added as expected BUT all the columns which supposed to have automated calculated results are filled with ZERO, which looks to me that Appsheet has ignored all the needed calculation. I just can not figure out WHY. This seems like a Bug. so I report it.