BUG Cardview not show actions

Hello community, does anyone know what happens with the card views that when I add actions they are not shown?

2 10 722
10 REPLIES 10

I am able to reproduce this behavior. Can you please tag this post as a bug report or issue? I will forward on our end as well. Thank you!

morgan

Hey gang, thanks for pointing this out. This is an option that shouldnโ€™t show up for the moment. Iโ€™ll issue a fix ASAP.

Glad to hear you all are using the card view! I have several exciting updates coming soon. Iโ€™ll make a dedicated post describing whatโ€™s new once the features are closer to release (likely early next week).

@morgan hi morgan, Have you added this function โ€œaction button on card viewโ€? I just meet the same need with proposer.

Hi @albert.ch.wx it is working.
3X_7_9_79c35d887b41a21f0ad64cf226dc19cc42baaa28.png

Maybe you should try this workaround:

@Fabian Tanks for your reply. And I try it on your direction, but I can not get same effect. I have two table with photo data, I change data source in that table getting your effect (action button show up). But I try to create a new view and change the data table using correct table in the same way. And then it can not work. The following pic is my view

@Fabian I have figured it out. Because I set my action appearance as โ€œDo not displayโ€ default value. Maybe anyone meet same issue, you can try like this. Tanks your help again.

Iโ€™ve been having the same problem, only with the Large style Card View

Any update on this?
I have the same problem: No Actions in card view type โ€œlargeโ€.
appName=Images-549987

curiously to make it work, what I did was create a deck view of another table, then, to that new view, I changed the view type to CARD LARGE, then, I changed the data source table, then I called the actions and so I was able to get them to show up.

@FREDY_ORTEGON oh man you are awesome! Thank you for that workaround. It worked also for me

Adding @morgan

Top Labels in this Space