Bug? Inline Deck views only show first record

Janis
Participant I

Recently, inline Deck views started showing only the first record, so the user has to select View (x) to see the rest. If the app is synced while the inline view is shown, all records will then be shown. But as soon as you leave the detail view and go back, again only the first record of the inline view is shown.

This only happens for inline DECK views. Inline table views are OK, showing all related records as they are supposed to.

Is this a bug, or a new design for inline Deck views? I have many detail views where Iโ€™d like the user to see an inline Deck view with a list of ALL related records, not just the first one.

2 9 654
9 REPLIES 9

It should not work like thatโ€ฆ would you please send these specs to support@appsheet.com, thanks.
#1 - Your account ID number
#2 - App name
#3 - Your deviceโ€™s OS version
#4 - The downloaded Appsheetโ€™s app version number in your device (like 13.0)
#5 - Are other apps working with the same device as normally
#6 - Have you tried the app with another device like desktop browser

I am facing a similar problem, where Appsheet is displaying the first row of my excel Data only, without further error report or explanation

Please start a new topic for help with this.

Janis
Participant I

Thanks Aleksi. Have sent an email to support. The answers to #5 and #6, in case it has general interest here, is that the behavior is consistent across all my apps, and also in the desktop browser.

FYI, already received an answer from Morgan at support:
โ€œThis is a known issue. Iโ€™ve been looking into it, and hope to have a fix shortly. I will notify you when Iโ€™ve published the fix. Itโ€™s a high priority.โ€

I am encountering this also. Timeframe for a fix?

Having the same issue, not fixed yet.

Hady
Participant I

Any Solutions ?

I am facing a similar problem, where Appsheet is displaying the first row of my excel Data only, without further error report or explanation

Top Labels in this Space