Bug Report: +Praveen Seshadri [AppSheet] Some

Bug Report: @praveen Something funky going on with the version history. The time stamps are a bit off (^_^) https://www.appsheet.com/Template/AppDef?appName=StudyTracker-96620-629466&quickStart=False&nonce=12...

Plus, things have expanded making it hard to find the individual versions.

0 5 370
5 REPLIES 5

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh All my version timestamps are โ€œ1/1/0001 12:00:00 AMโ€

For me Timestamps are showing correctly

They show correctly for older versions, but new edits will show up with the default date.

Versions are still properly shown in chronological order, just dates for new edits arenโ€™t displaying properly.

We have a fix going out in the next 24 hours that will capture dates properly moving forward.

@MultiTech_Visions @Rosemary_Black

Thanks for reporting the timestamp problem!

The change will go out in the next hour or two.

@MultiTech_Visions

We have updated Version History to allow more changes to be displayed for each version of your app.

The version difference text is obtained by comparing the old and new versions of the app. We attempt to list each difference that we find.

Previously, the difference text length was limited to 4096 characters. If you made more than a few changes, the resulting difference text would exceed the 4096 character limit. In that case, we displayed the following message:

โ€œNot listing individual changes made since this application was last saved because many changes have been made.โ€

When this occurred, it made it impossible for you to determine what had change. To solve this problem, we have now expanded the difference text limit to 256,000 characters before we display the โ€œNot listing individual changes โ€ฆโ€ message. This should ensure that you can consistently see the changes you have made.

I am not aware of any intentional change to the way time stamps are displayed. Can you describe the problem more fully and provide an example of the problem?

Top Labels in this Space