Bug - Version Error Warnings

I’ve been getting this pop up quite a bit, and it has me worried. It seems to be when using the undo button… Particularly after saving then using the undo button…

1 7 272
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Yours is the second report of this posted here. Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

After all these months, I am still seeing this error message when I perform an Undo. I can’t say if it is every time I Undo because I have been avoiding using it due to the known issues. Am I the only one still seeing these messages?

The only way I have found to recover is to reload the editor page but then I lose the Undo and have to recreate the thing I was trying to Undo anyway.

Hi @WillowMobileSystems

I have been experiencing this as well, and carefully avoid using the Undo action because of this
And eventually have to refresh page at least 3 times before having the editor available for further changes…

Dealt with it all weekend for some reason…

Yes, same problem here. When I undo something and then save, I get the same error. I have to do the same as stated here to recover also.

I think they should remove the undo button. Because it never works. If i accidentally press and save it then we have to restore to previous version because of this error.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Top Labels in this Space