Bug: Webhook Workflow - Action Table reverts back to its default initial value after Save

LeventK
Participant V

Hello @Phil,

For a couple of weeks now, we encounter a bug (possibly a UI issue) with the webhook workflow rule (and thus scheduled reports as well), when using Preset AppSheet API.

Consider a Webhook Workflow:

1. Table A is the table set for when this happens (for workflows) and for table (for reports)
  2. One of the preset AppSheet API action selected
  3. Table B is set for Table name: What entity table does this action work against? (it is shows table A by-default)
  4. When the workflow rule is saved, the Table name parameter is reverted back to Table A

Weird though, when this workflow rule is triggered, it works as expected and as configured which makes me think that itโ€™s possibly a UI glitch. I had reported this (again tagging you) a couple of weeks ago, but couldnโ€™t be able to hear from you or from any staff, but the bug still persists. May I kindly request your attention on this? Thanks for your consideration.

N.B.: The same issue is also reported by @Stephen_Ehmann as well under the below community post:

2 0 208
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space