Bulk App Invites?

What’s the best way to invite my whole company? I don’t want to send individual invitations to each person…

0 8 466
8 REPLIES 8

is this a quiz?
Share app - Add the emails in the User emails and then click the button Add users + Send invite

is there a prize?

Is there a way to add 30-40 email addresses at once? Instead of having to click Add and type in each email address?

Not home to test it but I am thinking at

• contacts table with the email addresses

• invitation table with
    guest field - reff to contacts
    Status field - active/closed

• workflow on update (status=closed) for invitation with a template containing the link to the app (share app/links/browser or install)

Hope I didn’t miss anything but kind of the same thing.

You still need to add them in the end but just by selecting it

Mike_T

What if I’ve added an entire domain to the user list and have already sent out a link to install to the list of folks I want to have access. Now, I want to manage a static list of users and remove the domain authorization. How do I input a list of 30-40 authorized emails without having to manually Add and type in all addresses? No way to setup an outside table and have appsheet reference this list?

I don’t know of any way to reference a table but I’ve added many users at once by using their email addresses separated by a comma. So if you can get a list of email addresses simply put them all in the first add box and AppSheet will separate them into that many adds.

Since I send my own set of install instructions, I use that same comma delimited list to address the email in bulk.

Thanks for this response. I’ll give it a go!

This worked like a charm! Only restriction is appsheet only allows 20 user adds at a time but was able to batch it very quickly!

Bonus tip for anyone else in need: use =JOIN function in Google Sheets to join a list of email address and declare ", " as your delimitator to get your full list in one cell!

Glad it worked. Good to know about the #20 limitation and the =JOIN function. I’ve never used that.

Top Labels in this Space