Calendar appointments from two different worksheets

I have a job tracking app with a worksheet listing all jobs and their planned start date. I can add a calendar view , linked to my jobs worksheet, that shows the jobs as appointments no problem. What I would like to be able to do is add other appointments too, these will be listed on another worksheet. Is there a way to do this without me having to restructure the jobs worksheet to accommodate the other appointments?
Any help and advise greatly appreciated

0 1 347
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

Calendars do not yet allow you to represent appointments from different sources.

Here is what I would do.

Create an Appointments sheet where ALL appointments from all sources are recorded. You use Ref columns to refer to the appointment record in your Jobs sheet or any other source that requires appointment info. The appointment sheet would have a column to indicate from which source the appointment was made. This allows filtering of the appointments if needed but also can be used in display on the calendar.

Now you just need to point your calendar to the Appointments sheet to show appointments from ALL sources BUT you can also show filtered calendars as well.

Top Labels in this Space