Show only specified time periods per day in calendar view

Rui

Hi,

calendar´s day view displays too much hours causing unnecessary vertical scrolling.

It would be nice being able to set some kind of working hours in order to limit those displayed hours. For example, if a barbershop is open between 8h00 and 18h00 only that range oh hours would appear in the view.

Status Under Review
38 12 1,508
12 Comments
Marc_Dillon
Platinum 1
Platinum 1

This is a good request. For greater visibility of this request, I think it needs a more description title. Such as:

“Additional setting for calendar views to show only specified time periods per day”

@Steve you can edit thread titles, right?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Done.

Judson_White

I to think this is a great request. I’m having a hard time finding where I can adjust the day view option when clicked on from the monthly view. My events start at either 8AM or 2PM and I’d like to be able adjust the times when clicking so I can see the data and not just a colored block forcing me to scroll up or down to find the data.

lemoutcho

yes i need it me too

Ethan_Hildebran
Silver 1
Silver 1

It would be nice to hide the hours altogether as well.

My calendar view shows whole-day events only, so the hour breakdown is unnecessary.

Fabian_Weller
Gold 1
Gold 1

I would also like to have this feature.
Additionally I would like to hide Saturday and Sunday in calendar view.

Here is a workaround

See also

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

muketaz
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

It would be nice to have this feature, also to set working days.

Tristan_Bennett
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Yes please.

Tom_Stevens
Silver 2
Silver 2

WANT!

Status changed to: Not Planned
Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rui this idea is not planning right now, but is on our radar for future enhancements. 

Status changed to: Under Review
Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager