Calendar events duplicated and more

Hi community,
I think about a feature to schedule some user activities.
One manager has to arrange work time for each employee.
I have a couple of question:
1- Is there a way to set recurring event in order to duplicate it as many times as indicated until ending date, instead of adding manually (similar to google calendar but I donโ€™t like users exit from the app)?

2- Complex but stimulating: I wonder if thereโ€™s a way to set one โ€˜week modelโ€™ (so several rows with employee, day, activity, starting/ending hour) from Monday to Friday, then one/more action that allow to duplicate week model with proper package of data and place it somewhere, selecting week of the year for instance.
I imagine dates have to be updated automatically according to the starting_day is chosen.
So for example, 10 users making several activities within a week starting from Monday.
When action is fired, manager chooses which Monday becomes starting_date for the week.
Benefits are having more models to set planning by turning users and activities without adding record manually all the time.
I hope Iโ€™m making myself clear
Any idea?
Thanks

0 4 595
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Bahbus

This all sounds very doable. But they will all be things that you will have to create/invent yourself.

I imagine this @Bahbus
I ask for help from community to figure out if possible and someone created/thought about something similar.

It is not solved so I thought I could show you what I have done to achieve sth similar

DATABASE

3X_0_7_072ce933baa14786922329791a50478ae562e8f6.jpeg

ACTIONS + BOT

If it is not enough, let me know I will try to explain more accurately

Hi Mateo, I would like to have more info, it's looking good, and I have been looking for a solution for a while.. 

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Top Labels in this Space