Calendar. Hi everyone, I haev hit a wall wit...

Tim_Watts
Participant III

Calendar. Hi everyone,

I haev hit a wall with the calendar, I have added the data source, Added a slice,

Created a calender view and there is no data showing. I have also tried adding my own event and it is still blank. Not sure what I am doing any ideas?

0 8 364
8 REPLIES 8

Hi Tim, do you have values for start date, end date, start time and end time?

Tim_Watts
Participant III

Yeh all in

Also, make sure you format the columns in AppSheet and at the source. If one of them is formulated as โ€œtextโ€ or โ€œautoโ€ it might not return the decimal value thatโ€™s needed for calculating date or time functions.

Tim_Watts
Participant III

Looking at one of the example apps you have for calendar it shows seperate fields for Start date, End date, start time, end time. I have linked a google calendar which only has start and end. Both Date/Time fields.

Danny_Smith
Participant II

@Tim_Watts Did you ever get this sorted?

Iโ€™m having the same issue.

Iโ€™ve added my google calendar but cannot see any of the events (even those Iโ€™ve created within my app)

Tim_Watts
Participant III

@Danny_Smith Not yet, Iโ€™m a bit stuck

Danny_Smith
Participant II

@Tim_Watts If I manage to get to the bottom of mine Iโ€™ll keep you in the loop.

Tim_Watts
Participant III

Not sure Iโ€™m following completely sorry, I donโ€™t know how to format the source as its the calendar? The only field in appsheet that is formatted as text is the rowid?

Top Labels in this Space