Calendar view interactive with Dashboard

Hi,

The calendar view has progressed nicely. Is it interactive within a dashboard view? If not is there a work around?

0 11 1,126
  • UX
11 REPLIES 11

Hey @gpjoseph, the calendar view should be interactive with the rest of your dashboard if the data is related. The best way to get started is by building a dashboard with a calendar view and an โ€˜Event Detailโ€™ view.

Hereโ€™s an example of a calendar of events that is related to 3 other tables: Staff Members, Inspection Points & Facilities.

Hi Peter:

Thank you for your quick response.

Yes, That workflow works great, but it seems that it just works one way. The Calendar view selection affects the other views, but if I have a table and select a row the calendar view does not switch to that month.

Not to change the subject but while Iโ€™m typing I noticed a preview pane. That is very, very, very cool!!

Hi George did you find a solution to your scenario? I have the same one.

User Selects a company and the corresponding calendar data appears

@Daisy_Ramirez unfortunately calendar view interactivity doesnโ€™t include that yet scenario yet.

Hi Peter

How can we keep month screen when we click ?

When I click on my dashboard it will going day then when I click on day it will change the detail view

Unfortunately thereโ€™s not a method for staying in the full month view while using an interactive dashboard yet.

Noted with Thanks

Hello, is there an update on this issue yet?

Hello,
Is there an update yet to fix the โ€œThe Calendar view selection affects the other views, but if I have a table and select a row the calendar view does not switch to that monthโ€ ?

I'm also trying to find a solution to this issue. I wonder if there is a workaround for this!

As far as I know, list views change detail ones, not the other way around or between them neither.

So it doesn't make sense to use a table and calendar view at the same time, which are both of list type

Top Labels in this Space