Calendar with several tables

hi, i have a app with several tables that all have dates for apointments , deliveries, etc, i needed to know if there was a way i can combine all these dates from different tables into one single calendar
thanks

Solved Solved
1 4 956
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hmmโ€ฆ You might considering a new table that consolidates that information.

I imagine that you already have forms built to populate those tables, so you might think about creating a workflow that sends any new data to your new โ€œConsolidatedโ€ table. I think I would make the table look like
Category Date Start Time End Time

Then use that new table to populate the calendar.

Some one else might have a smarter way to do it, but thatโ€™s how I would handle it, if I didnโ€™t want to complete change the app. If you were going to change the app, I would create one large table that has a bunch of columns in it, and then create slices for each of your different activities. Then use the main table for the calendar.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hmmโ€ฆ You might considering a new table that consolidates that information.

I imagine that you already have forms built to populate those tables, so you might think about creating a workflow that sends any new data to your new โ€œConsolidatedโ€ table. I think I would make the table look like
Category Date Start Time End Time

Then use that new table to populate the calendar.

Some one else might have a smarter way to do it, but thatโ€™s how I would handle it, if I didnโ€™t want to complete change the app. If you were going to change the app, I would create one large table that has a bunch of columns in it, and then create slices for each of your different activities. Then use the main table for the calendar.

@Damian_Turcios
@School_Bus

Thanks , that was very helpfull

Youโ€™re welcome!

Top Labels in this Space