Can anyone help me decipher my corporate dashboard. Unfathomable

I know COVID-19 restrictions are limiting operations, but I am on my third month on Publisher Pro now and cannot make head or tail out of my Corporate Dashboard Log.

All I am told is " Please configure your account settings if you want AppSheet to maintain more audit history." I do not know what this means.

I do not want more audit history if I cannot make head or tail or what I have got.

Is there anyway someone can provide me with a key to understand the two charts (what are the numbers on the left? What does โ€˜previewโ€™ with โ€˜falseโ€™ mean? Are these users people who have downloaded the app or viewing in browser?

What have I got here? Please make this accessible, inclusive and make sense to people who process visually (very likely a large portion of app creators) and who do not get meaning from words and graphs without context. A glossary of terms, or just simple terms in the first place that people outside Appsheet can understand would be good.

I have had a huge amount of struggles and miscommunication with Appsheet so my UX feedback would not be good. I do wish routemaps and navigation guides were made considering the needs of neurodiversity.

I cannot keep typing words back and forth as I am a visual processor, which makes operating my account during these times very difficult for me. Under those circumstances I will downgrade, not upgrade my spend until my expectations are properly managed.

Please give me a guide to the publisher Pro log called the Corporate Dashboard. What do I got?

Also, how can I add a title when a blue menu keeps blocking my cursor?

0 1 150
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space