Can anyone show me how to create a sub set of...

expressions
(Michael Pinto) #1

Can anyone show me how to create a sub set of icons using and modifying the example app below (Icon Main Menu).

For Example: -I would like to be able to select “People” and have say another gallery view with 2 related icons “Suppliers” and “Customers”. Then clicking either suppliers or customers would open the relevant view.

-Or select “Things” and have two related icons in gallery view called “Vegetables” and “Toiletries” etc.

I think you get the idea.

Can someone help modify the app with relevant data structure, expressions, actions etc to accomplish this?

(Suvrutt Gurjar) #2

Hi @Michael_Pinto,I have modified the app as per your needs. I will share as soon as I am able to publish it as a sample app.

Hi @Aleksi_Alkio: May I know what article I should refer to to make this app simply a public app and not through my partner page portfolio app. Currently, it gets listed as portfolio app on my partnerpage. I have modified the Icon Main Menu app as per needs of Michael Pinto

(Michael Pinto) #3

Fantastic! Looking forward to see it action!

(Suvrutt Gurjar) #4

Hi @Michael_Pinto , Please refer partner page of GKP Systems. And please refer to portfolio app titled, " Icon Main and Sub Menu"

Hope this app helps you per your needs.

(Suvrutt Gurjar) #5

Hi @Michael_Pinto, were you able to access and browse the sample app?

(Michael Pinto) #6

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Yes thank you Suvrutt. Haven’t had time to play around with it…but it looks like it is doing exactly what I want!

(Suvrutt Gurjar) #7

Hi @Michael_Pinto , good to know that it is as per your needs. Please do let me know, if you have any queries while playing around with it.

(Michael Pinto) #8

Is this not where you add it. Following which you send me a link to your partner page?