Can anyone show me how to create a sub set of...

Can anyone show me how to create a sub set of icons using and modifying the example app below (Icon Main Menu).

For Example: -I would like to be able to select “People” and have say another gallery view with 2 related icons “Suppliers” and “Customers”. Then clicking either suppliers or customers would open the relevant view.

-Or select “Things” and have two related icons in gallery view called “Vegetables” and “Toiletries” etc.

I think you get the idea.

Can someone help modify the app with relevant data structure, expressions, actions etc to accomplish this?

0 7 334
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Michael_Pinto,I have modified the app as per your needs. I will share as soon as I am able to publish it as a sample app.

Hi @Aleksi_Alkio: May I know what article I should refer to to make this app simply a public app and not through my partner page portfolio app. Currently, it gets listed as portfolio app on my partnerpage. I have modified the Icon Main Menu app as per needs of Michael Pinto

Fantastic! Looking forward to see it action!

Hi @Michael_Pinto , Please refer partner page of GKP Systems. And please refer to portfolio app titled, " Icon Main and Sub Menu"

Hope this app helps you per your needs.

Hi @Michael_Pinto, were you able to access and browse the sample app?

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Yes thank you Suvrutt. Haven’t had time to play around with it…but it looks like it is doing exactly what I want!

Hi @Michael_Pinto , good to know that it is as per your needs. Please do let me know, if you have any queries while playing around with it.

Is this not where you add it. Following which you send me a link to your partner page?

Top Labels in this Space