Can anyone tell me what a Yellow Triangle mea

Can anyone tell me what a Yellow Triangle means with an exclamation mark?

Solved Solved
0 7 4,429
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the replies. It appears that the problem was I was setting my variables as Ref, as shown in the video I watched, instead of Enum, as shown in another video. This problem now solved. Thanks

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Got it, thank you

Although I can see what the triangle means, I cannot get it to go awayโ€ฆI do not fully understand the linkingโ€ฆ

Hi @Nick_Parsons1, A yellow triangle indicates a broken reference.

Please refer to following post.

plus.google.com - What does an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle tell me (when viewing a coโ€ฆ What does an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle tell me (when viewing a coโ€ฆ plus.google.com

Rob_atYahoo
Participant IV

Unfortunately the link is no longer valid. Is there a fresh link that will lead to an explanation?

The yellow triangle means that column is trying to reference a value that doesnโ€™t exist IE the child value doesnโ€™t have a parent value.

MultiTech
Participant V

@Santiago Perhaps something could be put on this page to explain what the broken-reference icon means:

Thanks for the replies. It appears that the problem was I was setting my variables as Ref, as shown in the video I watched, instead of Enum, as shown in another video. This problem now solved. Thanks

Top Labels in this Space