Can I add music or videos to my app?

I’m a beginner and producer. I’m making an app where people can buy and request songs but I don’t know how to add music or videos if there is a way plz tell me.

1 3 1,081
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Kaiden_Hamer, welcome to the community!

For files, there’s an actual “File” column type that allows you to upload a file into the associated cloud storage. So if you’re using Google Sheets, a folder will be created in the same Google Drive folder that holds that sheet; any files that you upload through the app will appear in that folder. Then when people access the app, they’ll have the ability to download the file.

I should point out that there is no way to “preview” the file before downloading it.

For videos, there’s a Video column type as well as a Show(Video) column type.

Here’s a relative article that should help.

Appsheet does not have a native way to achive what you need, but this could be one of alternative option.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the question, but if the app is meant to play videos, there is a Video column type that you can use to do this. Note — we don’t have some fancy high-fidelity video player. It is just youtube or MP4. Please go to http://help.appsheet.com and search for ‘video’

Top Labels in this Space