Can I create column without restructure?

Whenever I add new columns to my table and restructure it, I have to fix many errors because my app does not work anymore and some of the references/Formulasโ€ฆ are not working changed. Is there a way to bypass the restructuring? is there a better way?

Solved Solved
0 2 132
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Rhigazi , welcome to our community !

I reestructure pretty often my apps, and that action should not generate errors by itself unless you modify your existing columns in your data source, and currently thereโ€™s no other way to add a new column, you could add several reserve columns so you can modify them in case of need in the future without the need of reestructuring each time you need a new one.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Rhigazi , welcome to our community !

I reestructure pretty often my apps, and that action should not generate errors by itself unless you modify your existing columns in your data source, and currently thereโ€™s no other way to add a new column, you could add several reserve columns so you can modify them in case of need in the future without the need of reestructuring each time you need a new one.

Thank you @Rafael_ANEIC-PY for this suggestion, it definitely simplifies my life,
thatโ€™s exactly how I will do it.

Thank you for your great support
best regards

Top Labels in this Space