Can I display the button for an action in a v...

Can I display the button for an action in a view that shows another table than the one the action is related to?

Details: In my Recipe app, I added shopping cart functionality via a Y/N toggle for each recipe, this is then mirrored via virtual column in the list of recipe ingredients. A filtered slice pulls all โ€œYโ€ entries as โ€œshopping listโ€. I then created an action to set all Y/N toggles back to โ€œNโ€ to clear the shopping list. But the button for this action is only displayed in the recipe detail view. I would like it to show in the shopping list view.

0 6 512
6 REPLIES 6

Yes, itโ€™s the action type that executed on a set of rowsโ€ฆ

Thanks! Took me a while to wrap my head around the referenced actions, but I think I got it now.

Now I just need to figure out if I can show this button on a view that shows a slice, not an actual tableโ€ฆ

@Stefanie_Dietz yes, actions apply to the tables, and all of that tables accosted slices

But how can I make the button actually show up in that sliceโ€™s view?

So far Iโ€™ve only managed to let it appear in the detail view of a shopping list article, but Iโ€™d need it in the top-level table view of that slice.

@Stefanie_Dietz actions donโ€™t sit on tables since they typically apply to a single recordโ€ฆ Your should be able to long press and access the multiple select boxesโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space