Can I do e commerce straight from appsheet Direct sales processing thru my app

I would like to be able to process credit card sales with having to attach etsy or some other third party shopping site

0 3 1,364
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Shepherd_Williams At this time credit card processing within your AppSheet application is not possible however you can store all of the date from your sales to generate reports and track inventory.

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Thank you @jcadence, i'm looking for ecommerce template and I'm ready to pay to have an ecommerce App build using Appsheet and Google Sheets, can you help me?

Hey there! It's great that you're considering e-commerce through AppSheet for direct sales processing. AppSheet is a powerful platform that allows you to create custom apps, and with the right setup, you can definitely integrate e-commerce functionalities into your app. As for the shipping options...you might find this link helpful: https://calcurates.com/features/custom-shipping-options. It provides insights into custom shipping options, which can be useful when setting up your e-commerce process. Best of luck with your app and happy selling!

Top Labels in this Space