Can i link a latlong capture and a changeloca...

Can i link a latlong capture and a changelocation capture to the beggining and to the ending information´s google map?

What I wish is to see the route betwen both points and the distance too.

Can I???

Thanks a lot

0 13 366
13 REPLIES 13

Only possible with Google Maps API Scripting.

so I must need to link the initial and the ending capture to google map… ups!

@Marlon_Xavier_Medina Yes, google maps does the heavy lifting of determining a route. (For this I would actually have my driver enter in an initial odometer reading, and a final… It will be more accurate, as the driver could go any route they want…)

But Apsheet can not link the initial capture to the google map?

@Marlon_Xavier_Medina All appsheet captures is the lat & long in decimal format, at the time of data capture. (lat long is a numerical coordinate reference that commonly is used here on earth.) Appsheet can determine the straight line distance between the two latlong points. However, at this time, Appsheet does not run the intense calculations required to determine a specific route between the two pints. A few specialty programs do this, namely google maps. Appsheet also does not currently directly integrate with that. I bet there are some Zaps that can help you.

Jarrod had this working last October, would return a static Image of GMaps showing the route from A to B.

So it’s doable with Scripting.

@Stephen_Mattison great, so who is Jarrod? How do I contact him?

@Marlon_Xavier_Medina

+Jarrod Rapson

Thanks

@Stephen_Mattison oh no, you’ve conjured the warlock!!! lol

@praveen Mr Praveen, thanks. By the way I have another question: the distance calculated between both points is based on a straight line or on a route?

I ask you these because I am tryin to stablish a price pr Km…

Thanks for your opinion.

@Marlon_Xavier_Medina straight line

Top Labels in this Space