Can I make a button that takes me to a specif...

Can I make a button that takes me to a specific UX view? I want the first page of the App to have some buttons (like a menu) and each button takes to a different view. Is that possible?

0 4 350
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, you can use an app launcher for this. See help.appsheet.com - Search results for: app launcher Search results for: app launcher help.appsheet.com

@praveen Thanks for your reply. I think the App-launcher has buttons that takes the user to a different app but I want to have the same buttons but linked to views at the same app. My application is an inspection application used by engineers to fill different reports. So I want the initial page to have the name of the different reports and then once they click on any report a table view for example appears. So it shouldnโ€™t be a different application but different reports with different views.

How can I do that?

@Mohamed_Gaber, the app launcher just takes deep app links. They can be to the same app or to a different app. Both are supported.

@praveen is there a way to create a dropdown to accomplish the same thing instead of icons like on the applauncher?

the app iโ€™m working on for the shelters will have a variety of views which will cause the menu to be too long and busy but a โ€œroster viewโ€ dropdown that letโ€™s them select roster by room, by zip, by ???

would be awesome!

Top Labels in this Space